We offer our customers a complex solution – we will lay the parquet purchased with us with a guarantee and take full responsibility for both the parquet itself and the work performed, i.e. the overall final result.
Parquet and parquet boards are designed for laying on the surface of any material – wood, plaster, concrete flooring. To achieve an effective result and in order for the parquet floor to be stable and with maximum good heat transfer, it is necessary to completely glue the parquet to the base.
Promotional prices for parquet laying works, completely gluing parquet to the base
- Parketa dēļu ieklāšana 13,50 Eur/m2
- “Skujiņas” parketa ieklāšana 16,30 Eur/m2
- “Franču skujiņas” parketa ieklāšana 19,20 Eur/m2
- Parketa apstrāde ar cietā vaska eļļu eļļotam parketam 5,00 Eur/m2
- 1-component polymer-based elastic adhesive Wakol MS228 4.80 Eur 1 kg (consumption about 1kg per 1 m2).
Prices do not include VAT.
We give a guarantee for the completed works!
Often on the market we are faced with situations when parquet has been purchased and it has been laid by an untested master, as a result of which the expected quality is absent and the parquet already has defects immediately after laying, it also happens that irreversible. Mostly in such cases, no one wants to take responsibility and there is no solution. As a result, the customer incurs large additional expenses to repair or re-lay the parquet floor. Therefore, we offer our customers a complex solution - we will lay the parquet purchased with us with a guarantee and take full responsibility for both the parquet itself and the work performed, i.e. for the overall final result.
Glued parquet has several advantages
- Glued parquet will last more stable and longer, since it will not succumb very much to changes in humidity and temperature, like parquet, which is laid according to the "floating" method of laying
- The floor will be quieter, as it is completely fixed to a monolithic base
- In the case of a not-so-flat base floor, glued parquet will not "rise" and "will not shake"
- There is no need to create compensation seams between the rooms - the floor can be laid seamlessly over all rooms
- If it is necessary to replace individual boards, it is not necessary to shuffle the entire floor outside, as is the case with parquet, which is not glued. Glued parquet has the ability to replace each board separately
- In the case of glued parquet, the overall construction of a warm floor has better heat permeability, since no "air" pits are formed between the parquet and the base floor. As everyone knows, air is the worst heat conductor...
- In terms of time, laying is as fast and convenient as for parquet, which is laid according to the "floating" method of laying, as well as the total cost of laying is similar
When laying parquet boards or parquet flooring, it is recommended to use a complex material system from one manufacturer – primer, adhesives, etc.
In addition, it is necessary to choose glue, which, according to the manufacturer's instructions, is allowed to be used for laying a wooden floor. When laying a wooden floor, we recommend using 1-component flexible polyurethane or polymer glue. This glue is special in that the adhesive layer provides additional waterproofing and sound insulation up to 14 decibels. Also, if the parquet is laid on concrete or on a warm floor, the flexible composition allows the parquet to expand and shrink slightly, which means that when the tree expands or shrinks, the resulting voltage will not cause damage to the board itself, e.g. cracks, as well as will not create a "load" on the base floor and will significantly reduce the risk of parquet peeling with the entire base floor in the event that the base floor has not been prepared in the required quality.
Are you planning to lay a new flooring soon?
Apply for a free consultation in our salon store! Our specialists will find out your wishes and needs in order to offer the most suitable solutions and a wide range of colors and styles.