We offer our customers a complex solution – we will lay the parquet purchased from us with a guarantee and take full responsibility for both the parquet itself and the work performed, i.e. for the overall final result.
Parquet and parquet boards are designed for laying on the surface of any material – wood, plaster, concrete floor. To achieve an effective result, and in order for the parquet floor to be stable and with maximum good heat permeability, it is necessary to completely glue the parquet to the base.
MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS, assembly and operation rules for oiled, varnished parquet in PDF format click here!
Promotional prices for parquet decking works, completely gluing the parquet to the base
- Parketa dēļu ieklāšana 16,94 Eur/m2
- “Skujiņas” parketa ieklāšana 20,02 Eur/m2
- “Franču skujiņas” parketa ieklāšana 23,53 Eur/m2
- Parquet treatment with hard wax oil for oiled parquet 6,05 Eur/m2
- 1-component polymer-based elastic adhesive Wakol MS228 5,99 Eur 1 kg (consumption about 1kg per 1 m2).
Prices do not include VAT.
We give a guarantee for the completed works!
Often in the market we are faced with situations when parquet has been purchased and it has been covered by an untested master, as a result of which there is no expected quality and the parquet already has defects immediately after laying, it also happens that irreversible. In most cases, no one wants to take responsibility and there is no solution. As a result, the customer incurs large additional expenses to repair or re-lay the parquet floor. Therefore, we offer our customers a complex solution - we will lay the parquet purchased from us with a guarantee and take full responsibility for both the parquet itself and the work performed, i.e. for the overall final result.
Glued parquet has several advantages
- Glued parquet will last more stable and longer, as it will not be very amenable to changes in humidity and temperature as parquet, which is laid according to the "floating" method of laying
- The floor will be quieter, as it is completely fixed to a monolithic base
- In the case of a not so flat base floor, glued parquet will not "squeak" and "will not crack"
- There is no need to create compensation seams between the rooms - the floor can be laid seamlessly throughout all rooms
- If it is necessary to replace individual boards, it is not necessary to mix outside the entire floor, as is the case with parquet, which is not glued. Glued parquet has the ability to replace each board separately
- In the case of glued parquet, the overall construction of a warm floor has better heat permeability, since "air" pits do not form between the parquet and the base floor. As everyone knows, air is the worst heat conductor...
- In terms of time, decking is as fast and convenient as for parquet, which is laid according to the "floating" method of laying, as well as the total cost of laying is similar
When laying parquet boards or parquet flooring, it is recommended to use a complex system of materials from one manufacturer – primer, adhesives, etc.
In addition, you should choose glue that, according to the manufacturer's instructions, is allowed to be used for laying a wooden floor. When laying a wooden floor, we recommend using 1-component flexible polyurethane or polymer glue. This glue is special in that the adhesive layer provides additional waterproofing and sound insulation up to 14 decibels. Also, if the parquet is laid on concrete or on a warm floor, the elastic composition allows the parquet to expand and shrink slightly, which means that when the tree expands or shrinks, the resulting stress will not cause damage to the board itself, e.g. cracks, nor will it create a "load" on the base floor and will significantly reduce the risk of the parquet sticking with the entire base floor in the event that the base floor has not been prepared in the required quality.